1. The Division of Alcoholic Beverage Control (ABC) Licensing Bureau has a collection of documents and applications for in-state, out-of-state, and at-home winemakers.
2. The ABC updates their home page regularly with news, notices, and updates regarding alcohol industry regulations.
3. The TTB provides a detailed list of wine rulings from federal regulatory agencies, such as the IRS.
4. In the event of a bonded wine premises audit, to ensure that your winery remains in good standing, reference the common compliance issues page.
5. The ABC supplies PDFs regarding a special ruling for wine tasting that applies to wine tasting events and sampling across the state.
6. The U.S. Government Publishing Office publishes relevant national regulations issued by the Department of the Treasury and Department of Justice.