Please follow the the link below the program agenda, to attend the Wine Grape Twilight – II meeting, scheduled on August 5 (Wed), 6 pm – 7:30 pm. There is no registration requirement for this meeting.
Growers Questions and Discussions:
- My vineyard could be developing resistance to Downy Mildew (DM) spray. What should I do as far as the spray program?
- Can change to complete cane pruning from spur pruning, help in reducing the resistance to DM?
- Phenology based spray or weather-based spray is more effective, during the early growth?
- Does high catch-wire canopy result in poor spray penetration into the fruit zone?
- How to convert leaf petiole test results into fertilizer recommendation?
- Guidance on getting Ready for the fall pre-emergent herbicide application?
- Is there anyone in NJ that is collecting grape grower data on Spotted Lantern Fly appearance and pressure?
- Canopy Management after Phytotoxicity
- Excess fruit load and excess canopy – impacts on nutrient deficiency
- Spotted Lantern Fly
- Spotted Wing Drosophila and Sour Rot in Vineyards
- Calcium and Magnesium deficiency in hybrid varieties
- Meeting number: 120 900 8336
- Password: wN6T8MPyim5
- Join by phone +1-650-429-3300
- Access code: 120 900 8336
Speakers: Peter Oudemans, Daniel Ward, Gary Pavlis, Dean Polk, Thierry Besancon, Hemant Gohil, and Megan Muehlbauer, Kasia Madalinksa
There will be no pesticide re-certification credit for this program.
For any assistance please contact meeting host Hemant Gohil at email@example.com