New Jersey Wine Video
The New Jersey Center for Wine Research and Education is an organization within the Rutgers Agricultural Experiment Station. Some goals of the center are to generate and relay current, science-based information, to join industry members to producer goods and services, and to promote the education of viticulture and enology throughout the region. In order to accomplish these goals, the New Jersey Center for Wine Research and Education launched this website to share valuable resources, including, but not limited to:
- Grape growing and winemaking recommendations and technical tools
- Statewide regulations for vineyards and wineries
- An exchange platform for commercial grape and wine producers
- A blog and news related to wine industry happenings
- Viticulture and enology educational opportunities for students and educators
This center is designed to engage not only wine industry members, but wine enthusiasts as well. We hope that you find the resources available on this website to be useful, informative, and relevant to your needs.
A special thanks to our partners, the Wine Industry Advisory Council and the Outer Coastal Plain Vineyard Association. These organizations helped provide the funding needed to make the resources available on this website possible. With great appreciation, we thank you for promoting the development of the New Jersey Center for Wine Research and Education.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.